Do you need support !
Mobile: 90474 46656, 90472 26656
Address: 2/5,Ramasamy Layout,
1st Street, Ellaithottam Road,
Opp VOC Colony, Peelamedu,
Coimbatore - 641004.
LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
A Library Management Software manages and stores books information electronically according to students needs. This software helps both students and library manager to keep a constant track of all the books available in the library. It is a mandatory task for colleges to keep a continuous check on the books issued and returned and even calculate fine. This task if carried out manually will be tedious and includes chances of mistakes. These errors can be completely avoided with the help of the Library Management Software which allows the system to keep track of information such as issue date, last date to return the book and even fine information and thus there is no need to keep manual track of this information.
Thus this software reduces manual work to a great extent and allows smooth flow of error free library activities.
- OMR Technologies' library management system allows you to
- Easily search book author, title, accession number, publication, and language with capabilities to filter data based on various categories and generate priority ranking for member requests.
- Students, faculty and staff can register, create profiles and access their account information easily. This system enable students and faculty to access the system easily.
- Users can search books, eBooks, magazines, E-Journals, and electronic material by name, or tags with a single click.
- Maintain a digital library with a collection of ebooks, ejournals, visual material, audio material, video material which are stored in electronic media formats.
Modules of Library Management System
Admin login: Admin is the one who administers the system by adding or removing e-books into and from the system respectively.
User login: Students have to register into the system to create an account. After registering successfully, separate login will be created Add and Update Books: The admin can add books to the system by entering the details of the books and can even update the details.
Search option: Admin and Students can search for books by entering the name of the book.
View Order: The admin can view order for the books.
Place order: The students can place order for the books and simultaneously the quantity of the book ordered will be decremented.
Calculate Fine: The student can view the issue and expiry date for the book issued and can even calculate fine.